- Course start date : Friday 19 January 2018
- Location : Brescia
- Total duration : Saturday 24 August 2019
- Lecturer : AICQ-SICEV qualified instructors
Presentation and objectives of the course
Any process or activity which aims to achieve certain objectives requires verification with regard to whether the final results are achieved or deviate from the results sought.
The above logic also applies to Environmental Management Systems which through Audit activities, make it possible to verify and identify the corrective actions to be implemented by the company in order to readjust the system operation towards the planned objectives and prevent possible deviations from the company’s policies.
An Audit is the instrument that, once the EMS is implemented, makes it possible to evaluate its effectiveness. The course addresses all the items of the UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015 standard, providing the specific skills needed to organize and execute internal audits, as well as those for the follow-up activities which are a critical component of the Audit activities.
Recipients of the course
The course is of extreme interest:
- for people who want to access the certification process of their skills, by registering as an EMS Auditor (for example, in the AICQ SICEV Register).
- for all individuals or organizations wishing to set up a Environmental Management System or use the audit tool to assess the effectiveness of the System applied;
- for those who must conduct audits with regard to affiliated companies and suppliers;
- for those who intend to conduct audits on behalf of a Certification Body.