- Course start date : Friday 19 January 2018
- Location : Brescia
- Total duration : Tuesday 9 March 2021
- Lecturer : AICQ-SICEV qualified instructors
Presentation and objectives of the course
This course aims to train Safety Management Systems Auditors, with the following objectives: • Provide knowledge on technical and regulatory aspects related to safety;
- Provide participants with specialist training on audits, which is a mandatory requirement for VSGS certification candidates;
- Train participants in how to plan and conduct assessments and audits;
- Provide behavioral guidelines and improve communication techniques in the different phases of audits;
- Indicate guidelines for the presentation of the results of audits to company management.
Recipients of the course
The course is of extreme interest:
- for people who want to access the certification process of their skills, by registering as a SMS Auditor (for example, in the AICQ SICEV Register).
- for all persons or organizations wishing to set up a Safety Management System or who intend to use the audit tool as a means of verifying the effectiveness of their applied Occupational Health and Safety Management System;
- for those who must conduct audits with regard to affiliated companies and suppliers; • for those who intend to conduct audits on behalf of a Certification Body.