- Course start date : Friday 19 January 2018
- Location : Brescia
- Total duration : Thursday 12 December 2019
- Lecturer : AICQ-SICEV qualified instructors
Presentation and objectives of the course
The course aims to train participants to perform Quality Management Systems Audits, according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
The course includes the main auditing techniques, group exercises, audit simulations, and the preparation of the relative documentation.
The course aims to:
- provide the participants with specific training on audits;
- train the participants in the methods of planning and conducting audits;
- provide behavioral guidelines and improve communication techniques during the audit;
- illustrate the correct procedures for presenting the audit results to the company Departments.
Recipients of the course
- Persons who want to access the certification process of their skills, by registering as an QMS Auditor (for example, the AICQ SICEV Register);
- People or organizations that intend to adopt a Quality Management System or intend to use the Audit tool to assess the effectiveness of their QMS;
- Company technicians, Consultants and Professionals who, in addition to having already acquired adequate technical knowledge and experience related to quality issues, have knowledge of the contents of the Quality Management System according to UNI EN ISO 9001 and want to explore these issues further through an advanced qualification course.